iRobot Corporation, with a mission of empowering people to do more is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. iRobot has become one of the worlds preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots. iRobot invests in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!
The Global Marketing Consumer Insights Team manages research and analytics to inform the decisions of iRobots Global Marketing organization, while also influencing channel marketing and product management. We are looking for a marketing measurement analyst to join our marketing mix measurement practice.
The Marketing Mix Measurement Team will play a key role in creating models and analyzing data to provide insights and recommendations, including strategic and tactical marketing investment direction, to a broad range of stakeholders including the C-suite, brand, digital commerce and channel marketing teams, as well as tactical teams in North America, EMEA and APAC. You will collaborate and work closely with marketing and sales teams in the US, EMEA and APAC
You have experience in marketing measurement such as marketing mix and multitouch attribution. You are adept at working in a data-heavy environment and have experience with statistical techniques such as multivariate regression analysis to help develop and maintain a portfolio of marketing mix models. You understand the business of marketing and of the interplay of different channels, media types and creative. You will produce analyses, simulations and optimizations to predict the optimal investment and allocation of media as well as provide measurement of specific marketing activities. You are a proactive self-starter who pursues opportunity, moves with urgency, and owns the outcome.
To be successful you will have:
- Familiarity with data and statistical tools such as R, SQL, Python, SAS, EViews, SPSS.
- Exposure to a multitouch attribution platform.
- Experience with off-the-shelf data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
- Ability to build and maintain data processes to support reporting and analytics.
- Experience with consumer media, both online and offline as well as syndicated data sources such as NPD, GFK and Nielsen.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience engaging with employees across a consumer and product brand organization.
- A detail oriented, deadline driven, multitasker who wants to grow their analytic skills.
- BS/BA degree preferably in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or Marketing Analytics.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in marketing analytics.
- Experience working within an agency setting or with consumer brands (preferably small domestic appliances or high-tech devices).
More Jobs From