After 4 years of intense research and product development on breakthrough digital mental health solutions; we launched as Koa Health in October 2020.
We are a digital mental health company bringing high-quality mental healthcare to people around the world. We launched our first commercial product in the US and UK in February 2020 (Foundations) and 2021 is filled with launching our regulated product, (Mindset), alongside developing a pipeline of clinical products.
Having recently secured a successful and oversubscribed Series A funding totalling $36m we are continuing to grow our global team. Read more about the funding and a little about our CEO via https://www.koahealth.com/blog-post/meet-koa-health
About the Role
We're looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager that will help us drive demand for our product portfolio and create exceptional client experiences in the US.
Youll play a major role in amplifying the Koa Health story and will find yourself working cross-functionally with Sales, Product and Marketing. Reporting directly to Koa Healths Marketing Director, in your day to day youll find yourself building engaging sales and marketing materials , conducting market intelligence, and creating campaigns to drive brand awareness and demand generation in the US.
To know more about the Growth team, read the below from Andrew...
'Working with the growth team at Koa is always an adventure. There is a constant feeling of being a part of something that matters. and our team consists of some of the brightest minds in the industry.'
- Work closely with the Content Marketing Lead and the U.S. Sales team to develop effective and on-brand messaging and campaigns targeting our U.S. market segments.
- Deliver campaigns with a strong bias for growth and business impact, from early ideation through to final review, launch and operations.
- Run experiments to test hypotheses and bring analytical rigor to our campaigns, informing our go-to-market strategies.
- Work with our website content management system, email marketing platform, CRM, and social media platforms to effectively deliver campaigns.
- Track, measure and report on metrics that demonstrate commercial and brand performance.
- Ensure that the Koa Health commercial brands are appropriately represented in marketing and sales materials.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, target market, buyers, users and trends working with the User Research team to create data-driven, actionable demand-generation insights and recommendations.
- Ensure legal and security compliance across all marketing activities (e.g. brand trademarks, data protection, regulatory compliance etc).
What Youll Need To Succeed
- Natural storyteller with 5+ years of experience in content or product marketing preferably within a HealthCare company.
- Outstanding copywriting and editing skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt writing to different formats such as web, mobile, email, social media and more.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools is required (Hubspot preferred) including implementation, administration and integration of forms, email campaigns and workflows.
- Proven track record of data-driven decision making.
- Experience creating and implementing targeted customer-facing content and assets.
- Sound business judgment, with proven ability to influence stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment without sacrificing attention to detail or positive attitude.
- Enjoy and thrive in project management across teams and for initiatives, and communicating internally about project descriptions and timelines.
- Excellent communication skills and near native or native level English.
- Interest and experience in the health & wellness industry, mental and behavioral health.
- Experience using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Figma.
- Strong design skills and a personal aesthetic.
- Working Spanish
Why Koa Health?
We are at the forefront of innovation in the MedTech arena, working on one of the hottest topics of today behavioral health. By working with us, in whatever role, you get to make a true impact on the lives of others.
Aside from this, we provide all the necessary support and perks to make your life at work and outside of work fun and comfortable all year round, such as:
Flexibility were hiring your skills and experience, so ask you to use these in the most effective way you can. At the moment we are mostly working from home, however post COVID 19 were happy to review this with you.
A democratic team culture that encourages everybody to contribute ideas and acquire new skills, we have regular catch ups as a global team and have the opportunity to work cross functionally as needed.
A fantastic salary package that includes: Generous Healthcare Benefits, Food Stipend, Pension, Life Assurance and Equity from the moment you join!
Finally as a business we are focused on supporting your wellbeing throughout COVID and beyond, we provide you with a Wellness Allowance and Wellness Leave to help manage both your mental and physical health as you see fit.
An Inclusive Workplace
Koa Health is committed to workplace diversity and to cultivating, fostering and preserving a culture of inclusion. We believe that bringing our diverse backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives together is the way to solve todays complex health problems in a booming digital era.
Our goal is to create a culture and environment where our people feel empowered to do their best work whilst being their authentic selves. We commit to creating an inclusive environment where we recognise the rights of all individuals to mutual respect and where there is an unbiased acceptance of others.
If you are as excited as us by the future we can create, then do get in touch.