Office Tour Photos
The Marketing Manager for Partners and Alliances is responsible for indirect gotomarket strategy and operations. All partnerbased routes to market are in scope, including Distribution, VARs, OEMs, Systems Integrators and Alliance Partners. This individual will drive strategy and execution of programs to grow the partner network.
- Develop and implement the overall alliance and channel strategy for the field and company globally.
- Source and nurture relationships with partners
- .Collaborate with sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current customers, identify incremental customer opportunism and assist in current sales pursuits where directed by the customer or 6 River Systems (6RS) sales team.
- Responsible for creating and driving 6RS channel programs, including developing content and assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources
- Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification and training, collateral, etc.
- 8+ years of experience in either a marketing, sales or product function
- deep understanding of sales and marketing channels and how to communicate with our audience across these channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully.
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening and empathy skills, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment
- Cross-functional mindset and experience working with partner, business development, or channel sales teams
More Jobs From