Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
What skills do you need?
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience as a marketing manager focused on demand generation at a SaaS company
- Experience manipulating data, strong analytical skills and familiarity with Google Sheets/Excel
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Hubspot
- Knowledge of core B2B and saas metrics, experience working in SaaS and/or with a mix of commercial and enterprise sales a plus
- Adhere to fast-paced deadlines, self-manage workloads - agile project management experience a plus
- Familiarity with ABM best practices and ads platforms strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to explain complicated concepts in clear and concise terms
- Manage the demand generation plan for general manufacturing and operations including campaign creation, execution, reporting, and analysis
- Own monthly lead volume and progression rate targets within your focus area; provide actionable recommendations for expansion and optimization strategies
- Monitor and optimize the lead generation funnel, collaborating with sales to improve pipeline conversion and MQL/SAL quality
- Manage demand generation technology, reporting, and dashboards to demonstrate revenue impact and ROI
- Write email nurture campaigns for marketing that warm database leads and drive additional product engagement by product users - trial users and customers
- Collaborate with commercial sales on inbound lead follow up cadences
- Analyze and report on campaign performance data, including engagement with our target audiences
- Contribute to various forms of marketing campaign content - ad and landing page copy, email, and short form campaign assets
- Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Creative, Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, Sales
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.