Marketing Manager, Cleo
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative and analytical Marketing Manager with an eye for compelling content. She/he will be responsible for developing and executing programs that drive customer acquisition, generate usage, and help grow the Cleo brand for Alexa worldwide, including running digital marketing campaigns, promoting Cleo on social media and providing actionable insight into performance, as well as making recommendations on marketing plans. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools. The role will report into the Product Manager within the Alexa AI team based in Cambridge, MA.
Experience in digital marketing is highly desired. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple teams and stakeholders to achieve goals. The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus, and a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity.
Cleo is an Alexa skill that gives Amazon customers from around the world an opportunity to teach Alexa their language and dialect. https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Cleo/dp/B01N5QDE0Y
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead programs that drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Develop marketing strategies and programs to drive external traffic, and continually improve customer experience to deliver growth for the business
- Deep dive into metrics, to understand customer behavior and inform the business’ marketing strategy and execution
- Apply customer working-backwards methodologies to improve customer experience
- Drive operational excellence by measuring efficiency and effectiveness of activities
- 4+ years of digital marketing, online content management or project management experience
- Experience leading cross-functional projects with design, engineering, and/or analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in an associated discipline
- Expertise in customer targeting, acquisition marketing, engagement marketing, and/or targeting methods.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects, including engineering, design, marketing, and operations.
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks to get the job done.
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects, and comfortable dealing with the ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities of a rapidly evolving business.
- Strong track record of consumer marketing success.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation