If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that followswhether its hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, were helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
Are you a talented marketer looking to broaden your experience to include multiple marketing channels, platforms and skills? This role will provide that experience. The Client Marketing Manager will collaborate with marketing team colleagues to deliver a portfolio of market- and client-facing deliverables, tools and programs. Reporting to the Sr Director of Marketing, the role will interface frequently with clients, and includes responsibility for managing comprehensive, integrated client marketing plans. The Client Marketing Manager will also work with colleagues to support corporate marketing functions including awareness, lead generation and content development, as well as with product marketing on pricing, packaging and product launches.
Areas of Responsibility:
Client marketing (70%)
- Partner with Sr Director of Marketing to develop and execute comprehensive client marketing plans, with a focus on health plan member recruitment and engagement
- Communicate to clients the strategic and tactical outsourced marketing services available to them
- Cooperatively develop with clients integrated, multi-channel, multi-program recruitment plans to address clinical and marketing objectives
- Continually evolve and optimize plan based on impact analytics
- Report against plan to both client and internal audiences
- Project manage execution of plans, on time and within budget
- Act as marketing consultant to clients - particularly with regard to health plan member recruitment - providing best practices insight and guidance at both the strategic and execution level
- Ensure optimal positioning of the Wellframe brand to multiple client constituencies
- Serve as the first line of contact for inbound requests for marketing support from clients
Corporate and product marketing (30%)
- Partner with the Wellframe corporate and product marketing teams to support corporate and product initiatives including awareness, lead generation, pricing, packaging and content deliverables
- Lead generation - work with Sr. Manager of Demand Generation to devise and execute both top of funnel and pipeline development campaigns including email and webinars
- Event marketing - Help identify the appropriate events to attend/sponsor to drive awareness and lead generation; manage logistics for select events
- Pricing, packaging, product launch - Partner with product marketing to provide support for strategic pricing and packaging initiatives, and for product launches
- Content deliverables - Assist in the execution of content for effective marketplace messaging; participate in the development of thought leadership positioning and programs to ensure Wellframe develops a distinctive brand in the marketplace
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- Bachelors degree
- Strong experience (agency or in-house) in a marketing role with responsibility for content development; thought leadership; demand generation; product marketing; and/or awareness programs; event marketing experience a plus
- A fundamental understanding of marketing channels and strategies to engage and communicate with constituents, including paid digital, SEO/SEM, social media and direct marketing
- B to B experience required; B to C experience as well a plus
- Strong project and time management skills including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, while maintaining fastidious attention to detail
- Healthcare, technology, or regulated industry experience preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.