As our first Marketing Manager, you will own the growth strategy and execution for Superpedestrian across our North American and European markets. The ideal candidate will have experience driving user acquisition in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will work cross functionally to define marketing priorities and execute initiatives to drive growth and increase engagement.
What youll do:
- Own the strategy and collaborate to drive the execution for growth across all our markets
- Conduct analytics to measure the effectiveness of paid growth initiatives and create strategies for high-impact marketing campaigns.
- Design go-to-market strategies for new markets
- Create and execute rider communications to increase awareness and boost engagement
- Find ways to hack lead generation and explore new acquisition channels.
- Own the feedback loop between ops and product, gather ops insights to influence product roadmap related to rider growth and retention features.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of marketing or growth experience in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data to measure performance, optimize resources, and analyze outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage and align internal stakeholders.
- Strong ability to collaborate with executives and across broad organizations including Product, Market Operations, Business Intelligence, and Strategy.
- A high capacity for being self-directed and working independently with incomplete information and limited resources.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Fluency in German, Spanish or Italian
- Experience building CRM processes
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.