We are looking for a Marketing Manager to drive cross-channel campaigns, messaging, and strategy for the Agency organization. The Marketing Manager will build, optimize, and innovate cross-channel marketing campaigns that are focused on acquiring high-value, large insurance agencies. These channels will include: email, website / landing pages, paid media, and organic social / search. Additionally, using updated positioning as a foundation, they will further refine cross-channel messaging so that it resonates with our agent base and tells a consistent and compelling story across touchpoints. Collaborating with the Content Manager, the Marketing Manager will find innovative new ways to leverage, distribute, and measure the impact of content. Working with the Field Manager, they will co-create digital touchpoints that reinforce our field marketing efforts.
- Build out and own a B2B marketing strategy, targeted at large, sophisticated customers
- Innovate by testing new channels that will help us scale while maintaining efficiency on spend
- Collaborate with our management team to develop our monthly spend and acquisition goals
- Work with our Agency sales teams to reduce friction in the customer journey and ensure we meet overall acquisition targets
- Execute and optimize digital advertising campaigns for the Agency organization, including but not limited to: paid search, paid social, organic social, email, SEO
- Support field marketing efforts by incorporating digital touchpoints
- Work effectively in a team environment and collaborate across multiple teams
- Bring high energy and a positive attitude every single day
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- The ability to coordinate and influence multiple teams and stakeholders to craft unified and consistent marketing campaigns and customer journeys
- A strong skill set of digital marketing fundamentals that will allow you to lead online campaigns, expand online Agency marketing channels, and optimize our website and landing pages
- A strong analytical background to support a test and learn approach, continually evolving and optimizing our Agency marketing mix
- A laser focus on attribution, measuring results, and business impact
- Proficient project management and organization skills
- An eye for detail
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data, with unmatched opportunity in the insurance vertical as we expand across new verticals and service offerings
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Lunch catering to the office, fully-stocked kitchen, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K match, stock and a relaxed & flexible work environment
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal. We save consumers and insurance providers time and money by operating the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But you should know, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. EverQuote is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.