EF Go Ahead Tours (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA, United States
*In accordance with public health guidance, all of our staff are currently working from home. However, our EF culture still runs strong. From virtual happy hours, group workout classes, and collaborative technology, we'll make sure you can stay close to your colleagues -- even from home. We hope to get back to the office at some point in Summer/Fall of 2021, and this role will be based in our Boston office at that time.
Go Ahead Tours, a division of EF Education First, seeks a motivated, creative and results driven Marketing Manager to drive our conversion efforts. This role will focus on three core areas to help drive conversion: activation of first-time travelers, growth of our referral universe and optimization of our promotional strategy. With a focus on both optimizing existing touchpoints as well as introducing new programs & campaigns that will inspire our customers to travel with us you will be an integral part of growing our travel community. You will thrive within a dynamic multi-functional team environment and play a big role in the execution of marketing strategy.
- Maximize our lead acquisition efforts by improving the lead-to-customer conversion rate with an eye on both short term conversion as well as opportunities for longer term conversion
- Work closely with sales and analytics to find insights that help optimize our nurture approach with an eye on identifying leads best qualified for sales engagement vs leads best nurtured through additional marketing touchpoints
- Leverage multi-channel insights (web behavior, email engagement, phone, print and beyond) to identify optimal audiences and tactics to increase conversion
- Drive sales process efficiencies through automation, capturing customer communication preference and delivering more personalization in our marketing efforts
- Help drive strategy and support the execution of our promotional marketing campaigns
- Align promotional marketing efforts with overarching business goals around booking volume, inventory management, actualization rate and discount optimization
- Maintain a close eye on the competitive landscape to help inform decisions and stay on top of trends, seeking opportunities to differentiate our brand and identify best practices
- Increase channel growth for referrals by increasing program awareness and expanding CRM opportunities by identifying moments in the customer lifecycle optimal for generating referrals
- Leverage referral program to not only increase the number of active referrers but also increase the average number of annual referrals
- Create campaigns to nurture referral leads to increase conversion rate
- Craft effective and inspiring briefs to drive quality work that makes impact
- For all areas of responsibility, create and execute a testing plan to enhance campaign and journey effectiveness. Measure, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and leverage those learnings for further optimizations.
- 5 - 7 years of marketing experience, preferable working on conversion optimization
- Experience with google analytics and tableau preferred
- To be detail oriented, with the ability to execute and deliver on time
- A can do, nothing is impossible attitude
- A positive and energetic personality
- To be an idea person who still knows how to execute efficiently and effectively
- An ability to communicate results to management in a fast-paced environment
The reason(s) youll want to work here
Aside from joining an amazing, passionate team, we offer killer perks (and this is the abbreviated list):
- EF product discounts
- All expenses paid international travel
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter
- Charitable matching
- Generous health/dental/vision package
- Free in-house language classes
- More about EF Education First
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com