Office Tour Photos
Boston Digital is seeking an energetic, motivated individual to join our team as Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the success of our overall marketing strategy including all digital properties, external communications and print collateral. You will also work closely with our business development team to drive quality leads through targeted campaigns, event sponsorships and relationship building initiatives.
- Manage the Boston Digital website to ensure timely content and an online presence that accurately reflects our portfolio and services
- Serve as Project Manager on all internal projects, working directly with the Design and Development Teams to meet deadlines and ensure project success
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns including the monthly Boston Digital newsletter
- Maintain Boston Digital's social media presence by actively posting to channels on a regular basis
- Oversee internal search marketing strategy by working closely with internal resources for both organic and paid campaigns
- Write and distribute press releases to promote company news and build brand awareness
- Support Partner Program relationships through cobranded marketing campaigns such as webinars, white papers, blog posts, etc.
- Support Business Development team by assisting with proposals, case studies and presentations
- Manage the Boston Interactive College Outreach Program by engaging with local marketing students for class presentations and workshops
- Maintain a timely calendar of industry events to ensure team attendance for educational and networking opportunities
- Oversee the hiring and management of Marketing Interns, assigning tasks and reviewing work as appropriate
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 3 years experience in marketing communications
- Degree in communications, business or related field
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
- Ability to multitask and effectively handle multiple projects
- Understanding of digital marketing including basic web design and development principles
- Experience working with content management systems
- Knowledge of social media strategy and platforms
- Interest and experience with public speaking
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign & Photoshop
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce
Boston Digital will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Agency must obtain advance written approval from Boston Digital's recruiting function to submit resumes to a specific job opening.
Why You'll Love It Here
We work hard here, so we take our fun seriously. As a Boston Digital team member, not only will you contribute to amazing projects and build a worthwhile career, you'll also enjoy the benefits that turn a simple job into a passion.