Office Tour Photos
6 River Systems is changing what it means to work with robots. Starting with Chuck, a collaborative robot, 6 River Systems is building automation solutions that power the winning warehouses of tomorrow.
Our marketing team seeks a Marketing Demand Generation Manager who is eager to have an immediate impact in a rapidly growing team. You will play a vital role in the development and execution of our marketing strategy. You will own multiple marketing programs including marketing material, managing outside agencies, internal and external communications. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of leading initiatives related to market position, branding, and outreach. A willingness and curiosity to learn and grow, and the ability to collaborate with many teams is a must.
Our marketing team operates as a startup within a startup. This is a golden opportunity to grow and pursue multiple disciplines within marketing, including video marketing, public relations, design, recruitment, event management, data analytics, and more. If the future of robotics, artificial intelligence and machine learning excites you, then this is the role for you.
- Manage all marketing for the company
- Manage outside agencies, vendors, contractors
- Develop marketing strategies and messaging with leadership team
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns including trade shows, conferences, and specialty customer events
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Build and maintain a strong online presence/identity
- Maintain effective internal communications
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team members to generate content that helps attract leads and close deals
- Be part of a high-energy, high-performing marketing team that works closely with sales
- 5+ years experience in marketing in a technology based, B2B environment
- Self-starter, master collaborator and skilled project coordinator, with experience meeting tight deadlines
- Big thinker, quick learner and proven doer
- Demonstrated ability to work in rapidly changing environment
- An interest in robotics, artificial intelligence or machine learning, and a willingness to tell stories in this space
- Good verbal, organizational and time management skills
- Experience in retail, logistics, or supply chain is a plus
More Jobs From