Office Tour Photos
Revulytics offers cloud-based software usage analytics and turnkey services that give software producers deep visibility into how their products are being used and misused, providing them with actionable intelligence to generate revenue by converting unlicensed users into paying customers, optimize product development, and make data-driven decisions across their business. Its compliance analytics solution and services are used by leading software vendors to increase license revenue and globally reduce software piracy. Its software usage analytics solution provides valuable insight into product adoption, engagement, and environments, enabling product managers and developers to make data-driven decisions to meet customer needs and deliver contextually relevant messages to build customer satisfaction. Revulytics software intelligence has supported customer compliance programs generating more than $2.4 billion in new license revenue since 2010.
For more information, please go to www.revulytics.com
Revulytics is looking for a motivated Marketing Intern to join its small, dynamic marketing team. The Marketing Intern will be engaged in supporting the demand generation and digital marketing efforts for Revulytics solutions. This role will provide the opportunity to acquire skills in database management and basic analytics, marketing program development, campaign execution, and industry research.
This is a paid internship up to 20 hours per week.
Starting January 2020. Contract extension available based on strong performance and availability.
- Conduct marketing research including industry and corporate research, to help us better understand our market.
- Work on paid search and ABM advertising campaigns
- Schedule and execute social media posts
- Manage and gauge the success of campaigns through analytics
- Responsible for marketing contact database cleanse and build-out. Identify new contact profiles and gather new contact information within Revulytics’ target accounts. This will require research of contact names in crm and online research of company websites as well as use of LinkedIn, etc. to identify names and companies.
- Support marketing projects as defined by the marketing team and complementary with the intern’s skills and aspirations
- Conduct SEO projects including project definition, execution, and analysis of results.
- Some college education preferably in business or marketing
- Willing and able to learn sales and marketing automation tools – e.g. Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Hubspot
- Presentable phone capabilities and comfortable speaking with high level executives
- Professional, independent, and self-motivated
- Good writing skills
- Detail-oriented, well organized
To apply, please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
Revulytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in our workforce.
PRINCIPALS ONLY, PLEASE.