Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We have a bold vision for driving digital innovation through modern application delivery-but, we need a person who is just as bold to help our organization grow and ensure tools, and process do not get in away but help scale the company.
Mendix is in search of a highly talented Marketing Insights Analyst who can grow their career. Ideally, the candidate should have the "bigger" business picture in mind and be able to focus their talents in providing insights and guiding the Marketing team to improve Business process, Customer acquisition and improvement in overall organization. The atmosphere is highly collaborative so we need someone resourceful and self-driven who will question what they are told, and provide suggestions to improve business. We are looking for the next Growth Marketing Analyst / Sr. Analyst who is willing to 'break glass' to drive business objectives as we continue to disrupt the market and expand Globally. In this newly created role, the Marketing Insight Analyst will work closely with our Sr. Director of Operations and CMO to build up this function and support Mendix as we continue with our aggressive growth.
Youll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Collaborating cross-functionally, adding value to the Marketing organization to increase impact
- Driving improvement of business processes, leveraging the SFDC platform to drive growth and scale
- Working closely with our Community team to understand developer profiles with Platform usage, updates and advise management with insights to guide the team
- Working effectively across sales, support, IT, finance, human resources, and other functions.
- Developing proactive analyses, rooted in SFDC data and other sources, that provide actionable insights
- Partnering with our SFDC Admin, R&D and our reporting team to improve and refine workflows and ensure we are getting the maximum value out of the tool while meeting users needs
- Organizing data and utilizing it to enhance Salesforce platform effectiveness
- Assisting with key planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making.
- Guiding change Management and Enablement (especially from a systems and process perspective)
Youre the innovator we need if you have:
- 3+ years direct experience in Business Operations or Data Analytics, preferably at a high-tech or software company.
- 1+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- Ideal candidates will have worked specifically within Marketing Operations / Growth Marketing Analysis
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools as well as expertise in Excel, Tableau, SQL, etc...
- BA/BS degree in business or related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- Experience working in high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment.
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required.
- A strong commitment to working as part of a team.
- Good work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From