Office Tour Photos
Join Imprivata where you can be part of a smart group of people who work hard but still have fun. This co-op is a great opportunity to get real, hands-on Marketing experience in both traditional and digital marketing. Imprivata is a fast-paced, high-energy company looking for someone to bring their energy and enthusiasm to this position.
At least 85% of the position will be providing research, planning and execution support for Imprivata events tradeshows, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Assist with developing an integrated plan for event marketing including direct marketing, website promotion, on-site messaging etc.
- Responsible for event logistics including coordination of all materials, staff and facilities for events
- Organizing and assisting with pre and post event meetings with Imprivata employees from all departments
- Ensure the proper collateral, graphics, giveaways, banners and any other materials necessary for field marketing/event activities are available
- Working with promotional product companies to research and order theme specific giveaways
- Working with outside vendors to complete all event tasks such as shipping, event registration, event accommodations, and onsite meals and entertainment
- Manage and track all marketing inventory including, printed materials, giveaways, etc.
- Participate in team meetings to identify goals, key messaging and project tasks.
- Support on-site conferences
- Support site visits when needed
Youll also be involved in other Marketing activities including:
- Webinars: planning and execution of webinars with webex and go to meeting
- Daily office tasks: filing, copying, shipping, printing, etc.
- Collateral: minor design, proofreading in Adobe InDesign
- Assist with marketing billing process
- Assist with sending customer gifts
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- 2nd or 3rd Co-Op
- Car for travel to Lexington (public transportation is not available)
- 1-2 year office experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years of event experience
Preferred skills and experience:
- Writing experience
- Online marketing experience
- 2-3 years of event experience
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From