Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Mendix is seeking an experienced individual to join our team as a Marketing Enablement professional. In this role, you will build an effective world class marketing enablement strategy to support our rapidly scaling business. The ideal candidate for this role will be a player-coach; a doer who can also effectively train and mentor Mendix employees on marketing processes and technologies that will drive the business forward. This is a newer role which provides the opportunity for a motivated individual to create and own the marketing strategy and execution from start to finish. Must have demonstrated experience building an enablement program from the ground up.
- Build a world class Marketing Enablement program leveraging existing information while also creating additional training.
- Build a Mendix Marketing University and corresponding Certification program.
- Create and deliver content for ongoing training programs.
- Keep students engaged; be a master story teller who can keep people on the edge of their seats and wanting to learn more.
- Define/redefine Marketing functions, roles, and competencies.
- Create personas and messaging to assist in planning and execution of programs.
- Monitor progress of new hires; conduct testing and assess performance of marketing teams to demonstrate the impact of participating in the training program.
- Collaborate closely with Training and Enablement leadership to determine key skills gaps to focus on for each new hire as they transition out of onboarding.
- A minimum 7 years experience as an individual contributor or manager in a B2B enterprise technology company.
- Ability to understand and demonstrate marketing concepts; you must be able to do as much as you can teach.
- Demonstrated success in planning strategy, developing training and curriculum, and executing training.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Efficient, innovative, and enthusiastic about learning and teaching.
- Experience operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional global organization.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From