We are looking for someone as excited about changing the world of education as we are. Our incoming freshmen class had over 120 nationalities beginning their studies in 3 cities around the world to become the next generation of business leaders, social disrupters and entrepreneurs.
In this unique marketing opportunity, you will have the opportunity to reshape how we reach prospective students, how we communicate with them and work to establish our undergraduate program as the worlds most relevant business school.
- Work alongside our central marketing team, re-examine and optimize marketing channels for student outreach. This will include email, paid search, social and other content channels.
- Be the driving force behind discovering new and innovative ways for us to reach students both on- and offline.
- Be the glue that brings together our marketing and enrollment functions so that all of our campaigns are as effective as they are creative.
- Brainstorm ways new engagement strategies and then own the implementation of those strategies.
You should be:
- Able to harness both the right and left side of your brain to look at problems and situationswe need someone data driven without sacrificing creativity.
- Problem solver. Student behavior is constantly changing and so must we. You are excited by the prospect of solving a problem, only to have to figure it out all over again.
- Self-driven. You will be a one-person marketing team in Boston, but you will have support of a larger team based in London. As such you need to have the ability to design and drive initiatives independently and be comfortable asking for help to see through larger projects that require more support.
- Someone with 3-5 years of marketing experience, ideally in education or youth marketing.
- Passionate about making a difference in the world of education
Position start date: ASAP
Please note that you must have the right to work in United States to be considered for this position.
Hult is a new kind of non-profit business school that constantly innovates to meet the needs of students, employers, and society in a world that is changing faster than ever before. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic and multicultural community that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talent from around the world.
What we do
Hult International Business School is a non-profit educational pioneer and the first triple accredited US business school. Ranked by the Financial Times, Economist, Forbes, and Bloomberg Businessweek, Hult offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs across its global campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York. The schools philosophy is that business skills can only truly be learned by doing. By immersing students from all over the world in practical, hands-on experiences from day one, this fresh approach to education is creating a global community of confident, entrepreneurially minded graduates, ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Solving problems and overcoming challenges is what our students do: all year, every year. We bring together creative, open-minded people from all over the world to find solutions to the worlds most pressing issues by doing business, not just studying it. So they graduate with the skills and the mindset to be ready for anything.
And now were looking for talented workforce that think the same way.
We seek to promote an environment for our students, faculty, and staff that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging. At Hult, we believe that its through our diversity that we find our strength.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Equal opportunities at Hult
Hult is dedicated to actively creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunity regardless of gender, religion, race, color, sexual identity, disability, ethnicity, age, and all the individual identities that make us unique. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your inquiry.
Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, empathetic, and highly multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, wed love to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.