Robin was started in 2014 as a spinoff of a digital agency. There, in touring clients' offices, we saw an opportunity to tackle the workplace hurdles everyone encountered. Meetings were constantly rescheduled due to overbooking and stolen rooms. People lacked the right office space for tasks at hand. Something had to give. Five years later, we're tackling the workplace experience one square foot at a time.
Based in Boston, we're made up of over 70 diverse employees today, with remote colleagues from California to Lithuania. Robin's crew includes foodies, sculptors, writers, artists, athletes, sneakerheads, hikers, skiers, skaters, runners and more. And we're all united behind the idea of making thousands of offices around the world (like HubSpot, Shopify, and Kayak) more enjoyable places to walk into each day.
Youll be the primary designer for the marketing team helping build a strong and consistent design strategy through clear, compelling, and creative assets for print, digital, and tradeshow booths.
Day to Day:
- Youll be collaborating with Design and Marketing to create effective deliverables. Taking projects from concept to completion.
- Provide marketing with tools and templates to create and publish social media ads, online guide and landing page design and illustrations, event collateral, and more.
- Build out our event look and feel, from tradeshow booth design to swanky touches at a sit-down dinner.
- Design targeted landing pages to attract people to our site, strengthen messaging, and support demand generation.
- 2+ years working with Marketing & Design at a product company
- Experience growing brand and marketing materials that reflect company messaging.
- An online portfolio showing multi-platform, standout work.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Create illustrations and icons for marketing initiatives such as: Robin marketing site, social, event collateral and swag, direct mail, content (guide, blog, video, etc), and ads.
- Self-starter: You are comfortable leading projects autonomously.
- Professional, polished, and collaborative (a sense of humor helps too).
- A team player, and proactive contributor who is equally comfortable working autonomously and in a team.
- You can shuffle a handful of projects while being mindful of priorities and communicating progress along the way.
Apply with a few links to projects that you feel closely resembles the traits in this role and tell us the story behind those projects. Help us understand why youre the ideal candidate!
Were creating the smart office of the future. Wed love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.