Robin was started in 2014 as a spinoff of a digital agency. There, in touring clients' offices, we saw an opportunity to tackle the workplace hurdles everyone encountered. Meetings were constantly rescheduled due to overbooking and stolen rooms. People lacked the right office space for tasks at hand. Something had to give. Five years later, we're tackling the workplace experience one square foot at a time.
Based in Boston, we're made up of over 70 diverse employees today, with remote colleagues from California to Lithuania. Robin's crew includes foodies, sculptors, writers, artists, athletes, sneakerheads, hikers, skiers, skaters, runners and more. And we're all united behind the idea of making thousands of offices around the world (like HubSpot, Shopify, and Kayak) more enjoyable places to walk into each day.
Youll serve as the primary designer for the marketing team, producing clear, compelling, and creative assets across a variety of channels. This includes digital (social graphics and eBooks), print (trade show materials), website branding and design, as well as illustration and icon work. This position will also play an instrumental role in designing creative for our surprise and delight direct mail campaigns, as well as large-scale branding for our roadshow efforts.
Heres what your week might look like as a Marketing Designer:
- Be the keeper of Robin's online and offline brand assets
- Champion and create all design for Robin's user groups and roadshows
- Concept custom, creative direct mail campaigns everything from postcards and invitations to coffee table books and trophies
- Collaborate with marketing and product to support the website
- Produce digital, print, and website assets for demand generation and customer journey campaigns
- Proactively manage a queue of design requests, produce quality work on time
- Support leadership's internal design initiatives as needed
- Expect lots of video work -- we have hundreds of passionate customers, help us help them tell their stories
What your qualifications would allow being successful:
- Understanding of layout, typography, color, etc.
- Strong command of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient with maintaining a WordPress site, as well as CSS/HTML
- Professional, polished, and collaborative (a sense of humor helps too)
- Motion graphics or video editing experience
- Copy editing/writing experience
- Drawing and illustrating skills a plus
- Slide-building skills (Keynote and Google Slides)
Were creating the smart office of the future. Wed love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.