Marketing Design Manager, Lifestyle Production
The Lifestyle Brands’ Creative team is seeking a highly creative and experienced digital designer and team leader to serve as the Marketing Design Manager and to drive forward our work in email, advertising, and visual storytelling.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about marketing design and strategy, and being the kind of leader that can motivate a talented team of creatives to produce their best work.
This role will be hands-on in helping to craft the most effective digital campaigns. You should be able to independently concept, collaborate as a team (with our partners, brand leads, designers and copywriters), and serve as a creative mentor and technical resource. Curiosity (and flexibility) is key: we live on data and respond quickly once we have it. We move fast but value quality.
● Design, plan, and evaluate exciting advertising, social, motion-graphics, and email initiatives for a variety of our Lifestyle brands.
● Identify opportunities for improved digital marketing across all channels, propose new approaches and concepts while gathering stakeholder input.
● Present visual ideas, design rationale, and competitive / trend-analysis to team members and
● Facilitate collaborative brainstorms, concept development, gathering and
distribution of relevant learnings.
● Support the team and creative projects by interpreting stakeholder requests, clarifying business goals, and facilitating / participating in frequent critiques and retrospectives.
● Follow brand standards and patterns (and push them in new, innovative directions).
● Help establish improved workflows, systems, and metrics to drive forward
creative efficacy in all our digital marketing channels.
● Be a team player, willing to collaborate closely with other designers and pitch in on other projects.
● Stay up to date on the latest trends and technologies in advertising, email and motion graphics.
- Bachelor’s degree (in graphic design or related field)
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ hands-on professional experience (full-time) working in digital marketing design and e-commerce
- Professional-Level knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs (with an emphasis on Photoshop).
- Applicants with working knowledge of Sketch, After Effects / Premiere / HTML5 animation will be preferred.
Your work will be seen by millions and contribute heavily to the visual evolution of our brands.To be considered you must submit an online portfolio that demonstrates you are ready to jump in and help drive our digital marketing design work forward.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.