iRobot Corporation, with a mission of empowering people to do more is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. iRobot has become one of the worlds preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots. iRobot invests in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!
The Global Marketing Analytics and Research team manages research and analytics to inform the decisions of iRobots Global Marketing organization, while also influencing channel marketing and product management. We are looking for a CX researcher to join our marketing research practice. This is a great opportunity to bring your enthusiasm and expertise for unearthing insights and crafting experiences to a world class marketing organization.
Your role is to help marketing brand, digital experience and communications teams understand consumer needs and preferences; develop solutions that reduce friction; and drive user growth and engagement. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves collaboration, and is curious and flexible.
You will collaborate with teams to plan and implement effective research methods.
You will inform strategy and tactics by ensuring decisions are informed and validated using sound qualitative and qualitative research.
You are empathetic to end users needs and passionate about understanding the context and motivations of people through qualitative techniques.
You will synthesize research using various techniques such as interviews, card sorting and surveys to produce key takeaways that lead to a heightened awareness of the customer problem space.
You will coach other marketing team members/colleagues on effective research techniques and created simple-to-follow and repeatable research methodologies to empower other team members to do the same.
To be successful you will have:
- Ability to convert questions and assumptions into actionable research initiatives to improve the customer experience both on and offline as consumers learn about and shop for solutions.
- You understand and have experience implementing core principles of service design, CX/ UX and design thinking to improve outcomes on and offline.
- Know how to lead teams in Journey Mapping exercises to reduce friction on the path to purchase, issue resolution, and various aspects of the owner experience.
- The ability to support marketing tracking exercises and quantitative research including but not limited to Brand Health.
- Experience conducting in-person and remote research as well as usability testing on digital marketing assets.
- A track record exercising good judgment on the use of various research methods to maintain high efficiency in the innovation process and reuse of prior research where possible.
- Understanding of how to create screeners for the recruitment of interview and survey participants.
- Great communication skills to distill complex research initiatives into digestible, actionable takeaways that can be put to immediate use by creative teams and managers.
- Organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent projects.
- Degree in Behavioral Sciences, Marketing or Design
- Post graduate degree in CX, UX, Service Design and/or 2-3 years experience in research with a mastery of various user research methods (e.g. focus groups, user interviews, remote interviews card sorting, usability testing).
- Experienced in journey mapping and collaborating with teams to guide them through the process of discovery and definition.
- Experience recruiting participants, creating protocols, conducting customer experience research, facilitating/moderating events, data analysis, creating summary reports of findings and recommendations, and presentations to key stakeholders.
- High proficiency in excel and PowerPoint.
More Jobs From