Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
We are looking to add a Copywriter to our growing Creative Marketing team! Ideally, you will have experience working within a fast-paced marketing environment. Main responsibilities include: creating ad copy (we have tons of ads running at a given time so this will keep you busy) for paid social and on Amazon advertising, blog content and whatever else the Creative Marketing team is working on at that time. Its a really exciting team.
Additional responsibilities in other aspects of the creative process can include initial product and brand research, cohesive brand voice development, and original content creation.
We have a growing catalog of brands including 200+ products across multiple industries.
What You Bring to the Party
- 3+ years experience in copywriting
- Experience working with designers on a marketing or creative team
- Strong communication, research, and strategic storytelling skills
- Ability to understand the needs of different target audiences and how to speak to them across a wide variety of products and markets
- Ability to develop creative ideas and carry them through from inception to concept
- Ability to communicate, defend, and present their creative choices to leadership
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn Amazon, Facebook and other social compliance, rules, and regulations
- Ability to take feedback and make revisions in a fast-paced environment
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in E-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From