About The Team
If your obsession with the written word inspires you to craft prose that demands attentionwhether its on a website banner or for an email subject linethen we'd love to chat. As a member of Buildiums marketing team, youll help us shape a brand experience that customers and co-workers rave about. Better yet, youll do your work in a supportive environment where pithy wordplay is celebrated.
Weve got a lot to offer. Smart, awesome people in a highly collaborative environment. Ownership and a ton of autonomy. Cutting-edge technologies. Great downtown Boston location. Were passionate about helping our customers succeed, making a difference, and setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. If working in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere with people who are committed to producing great content sounds like a good fit, Buildium could be a great place to grow your career. Find out for yourself why the BBJ awarded us Best Place to Work three timesand counting.
We know you have your choice of roles for your next opportunity. Maybe were biased, but heres why we think choosing Buildium could be the best decision youve ever made:
- We have an amazing mix of high volume and deep strategy thats nearly impossible to find anywhere else in the B2B or B2C space.
- Youll be part of a team thats eager to help, learn, work together, and win. All that, and were fun, too.
- Were onto something here - we have a big market to go after, the best product in the space, and some of the most loyal and enthusiastic customers ever.
- You dont want to look back and say, I wish I had, you want to look back and say, Wow, what an amazing ride that was.
What You'll Do
Reporting to the Senior Content Marketing Manager and supporting a team of savvy and imaginative marketers, your day-to-day responsibilities will include the conceptualization, creation, and upkeep of a wide array of deliverables including emails, web pages, event signage, video and print copy, informative guides, and other adhoc creative pieces.
- has 3-5 years of hands-on professional writing experience
- is able to express clear ideas and concepts in a punchy voice that sticks to the brand guidelines
- is well organized, responsible, and dedicated with the ability to work on multiple projects at one time and deliver refined copy quickly
- has great time management skills and is able to meet deadlines (and ask for extensions when needed)
- has a good eye for composition and how the copy will layout with visual elements
- is able to pay attention to detail and accuracy
- is able to give and receive constructive criticism in copy critiques
- Has the nature to be curious and share nerdy grammar rules with the rest of the team
We definitely want to talk to you if you have the following:
- Proficiency with style guides (AP & Chicago) and writing for social media, web, banners, and other visually-driven assets.
- Understands how to take SaaS product positioning and make it into something beautiful.
- Familiarity with Wordpress and Google docs/slides/sheets.
- Must be a true grammarian and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong opinions about the Oxford Comma help too.
Applicants must submit an online portfolio to be considered.
What We Offer
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium, a RealPage company, is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.