Office Tour Photos
Brightcove is the leading global provider of powerful cloud solutions for delivering and monetizing video across connected devices and was named one of 2018s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Video by Fast Company. Brightcove has thousands of customers in over 70 countries that rely on the companys cloud solutions to successfully publish high-quality video experiences to audiences everywhere. To learn more, visit www.brightcove.com.
We are looking for a Content Creation Expert, to help us develop brand experiences that make an emotional connection with our target audiences and drive measurable results. In this role, youll create, develop, and write awesome content for all our marketing channels from Facebook and Twitter, to mobile, video, email, web and print -- and youll plan and execute multi-industry and market segment B2B campaigns. The ideal candidate is a hands-on writer and truly innovative thinker who is passionate about creating content thats strategic and highly engaging to help us tell our story and bring our brand to life.
- Work with the Creative Director to develop content briefs to promote brand awareness, product education, lead-gen, conversion, and brand affinity
- Lead content team brainstorming and story-boarding sessions to develop strategic content plans
- Jump in on creating new ways to engage with our target audiences (i.e., podcasts, videos, contests, infographics, guerilla marketing campaigns, and more!)
- Work with the marketing team to develop blog, social and web content on track with our SEO guidelines
- Collaborate with the Creative, Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams to create content-rich B2B campaigns
- Demonstrate collaborative and motivational skills to help the team operate at the highest level
- Clearly communicate on project progress and meet management expectations
- Help foster an environment of collaboration and healthy, open communication
- Always deliver on time and on budget
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years relevant marketing and content generation experience
- Experience successfully ideating and executing marketing content for demand generation, web, mobile and social channels with a focus on results
- Experience creating best-practice content written to perform well with metrics such as lead volume, SEO, bounce rate, click through, and other key distribution metrics
- Experience with storyboarding, incorporating brand positioning into content, and product launches
- Demonstrated experience creating long and short-form content for customer testimonials, white papers, blogs, banner ads, etc.
- Experience writing for multiple audiences
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Passion for keeping up with current and emergent marketplace and industry trends
- Fluency with all relevant technical platforms to perform job responsibilities
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
Working at Brightcove
This role is located in our Boston office which is located downtown, right on Fort Point harbor. The office has an open yet focused working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. We celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including Debate Club, Women of Brightcove, Women in Engineering, Philanthropy Committee, Brightcove Bake Club, and many more!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
More Jobs From