Cogo Labs: Marketing Compliance Manager
The Marekting Compliance Manager (MCM) is responsible for portfolio-wide compliance with laws, regulations, as well as internal policies and procedures that are applicable to the marketing activities of our business. The MCM will work collaboratively with business operations, executive team, and other key stakeholders, and oversees a team of 1 to 2 contributors to ensure effective systems and processes are in place to achieve this goal. This position requires a a high degree of independence and business-level awareness and knowledge of researching, understanding, and implementing laws and regulations
- Ensure that the day-to-day marketing operations are conducted in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, as well as with internal policies and procedures.
- Monitor key activities and review procedures, disclosures, scripts and other consumer-facing materials for compliance with regulations and internal policies.
- Implement systems, procedures, and policies that will ensure regulatory compliance and ensure that relevant stakeholders are aware of such requirements.
- Develop action plans for handling potential regulatory compliance issues.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Escalate and help resolve compliance issues as appropriate.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as internal audits, complaints received, or investigation outcomes.
- Periodically report to management team on recent audits, any issues, and appropriate resolution.
- Manage any outsourced activity required to monitor and maintain compliance.
- BS/BA. JD/Masters a plus.
- 5-7 years compliance experience.
- Previous marketing compliance management preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing tasks while maintaining a high level of responsiveness and attention to detail.
- Proven administrative experience with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
- High degree of confidentiality, trustworthiness, and attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and able to stay on task with minimal supervision.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
More Jobs From