Office Tour Photos
The world of retail is changing, and Salsify is riding on the edge of a tidal wave as online product content becomes the key differentiator in customer purchasing decisions. Our platform helps companies like L'Oreal and Fruit of the Loom curate transform and distribute product information to retailers like Amazon, Target, Walmart and Home Depot. We are a prominent tech company located in Boston with a team of local technology leaders and startup veterans.
From the start of your co-op, you will be contributing to demand generation, customer marketing, partner marketing, events, paid channels, webinars and account based marketing while working in alignment with corporate revenue and team goals. The ideal candidate will have an interest in a wide range of marketing functions, including all entities mentioned below. We are looking for someone hungry, highly enthusiastic and ready to thrive in a fast paced environment.
During your co-op at Salsify, you will:
- Assist in the execution of the companys revenue marketing strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals
- Work cross functional within the marketing teams, while reporting directly into revenue marketing
- Provide market research and industry trends
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape
- Support the Marketing Director and Senior Manager in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy
- If needed, communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to marketing leadership
For this role you should:
- Currently working towards a Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, or communications or similar
- A plus but not a must have: past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Some knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Full-time availability to work in Boston, MA starting in January 2020 through June 2020
Perks of working at Salsify:
- Great mentors and a rocket ship company on your resume
- We provide a fully stocked kitchen full of snacks and drinks including cold brew coffee, tea and kombucha on tap. There also is a catered lunch every Friday
- Our office is conveniently located just a five minute walk from Downtown Crossing, Park Street and South Station
- We value a good balance between work and fun, which is why we offer plenty of social events both inside and out of the office
- You will have access to various discounts at health clubs and fitness centers around Boston. We also offer a free membership for Blue Bikes
Be sure to check out our Co-Op Confessional to learn more about the co-op experience at Salsify!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From