Office Tour Photos
Tamr is looking for a passionate, analytical, and intellectually curious marketing intern to support its growth initiatives. This internship (full time is ideal but well also consider part-time) will run from Winter 2021 as a paid position in our Cambridge, MA office headquarters.
This internship will be remote initially, with the potential to work from Tamr HQ when it is safe to do so.
This internship will offer a major learning experience on the ins-and-outs of a high-growth software company and provide the knowledge and skills needed in a future full-time marketing role.
The successful candidate will join Tamrs Demand Generation team as an individual contributor and work collaboratively with other members of the Growth team on marketing campaigns designed to fuel pipeline creation and acceleration. The position will report to the Demand Generation Lead.
During this internship, you'll:
- Collaborate with Growth team members to plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Work with industry experts to plan and execute live webinars
- Analyze marketing campaign results and identify areas for improvement
- Use HubSpot to build landing pages and email campaigns to support growth initiatives
- Run growth experiments to test new lead generation initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support demand generation initiatives
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Currently pursuing a bachelors degree or postgraduate degree
- Availability to work at least 3 days a week but 5 days would be ideal
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated self-starter, not afraid to ask questions and take risks
- Interest in working with a high-growth technology company
- Experience with marketing automation software or a willingness to learn
- Process-driven mindset with a focus on building for the future
More Jobs From