Marketing Campaign Manager
Are you passionate about education and technology? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? Do you love to manage and building relationships with 3rd party vendors, or test new marketing messages on various channels, or organize campaigns?If so, then we are looking for you.
Knovva Academy is at the forefront of changing the way teens interact with education and the world around them. We are dedicated to build a global blended learning ecosystem by creating the most exciting global education programs and online courses. We’re working to build tomorrow's world leaders and we need some of the best on our team to grow with us and help us continue to expand our reach, perfect our programs and create lasting relationships with the educational community.
If this sounds like an amazing place to work already, there’s much more. We are a entrepreneurial startup that nurtures our talented employees with great benefits and opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. Knovva academy is a passionate work environment with an international atmosphere and a welcoming staff. On top of our competitive salary and benefits, we also offer global snacks, WFH Fridays, group outings and many more perks to come. Knovva’s core belief in the importance of diversity and open mindedness is reflected in both the programs and in its work space. Knovva is located in Boston’s innovative Seaport District.
If you’re ready to use your skills to help shake up the education world, Knovva Academy is the place for you.
This position is responsible for various outbound and operational marketing activities, including attracting, engaging and converting prospects into qualified sales opportunities. The Marketing Campaigns Programs Manager will plan, develop, execute, and measure demand creation campaigns to support Knovva Academy's key offerings that drive response and engagement as interactions move from inquiry to sales qualified leads for new customer acquisition.
- Lead the go-to-market (GTM) and campaign planning and execution for the Knovva brand campaign.
- Drive the GTM campaign process from strategy, planning, execution and to post-launch analysis to meet campaign objectives and ensure alignment across internal stakeholders
- Lead multi-media demand generation and lead generation efforts; taking programs from concept to execution, leveraging HubSpot and Salesforce systems, including campaigns, lead nurturing, and evaluating results.
- Plan, develop, create, and execute email marketing, social media, webinars/videos, nurture and syndication programs focused on prospect and customer target markets (i.e: students, principals, teachers, counselors)
- Clearly communicate and assist in the handoff to the lead development reps and sales teams the objectives, strategies, messages, and desired responses and follow-ups from campaigns.
- Measure campaigns accordingly based on agreed-upon metrics.
- Make recommendations on appropriate lead scoring and lead management processes.
- Evolve campaigns with a customer lifecycle marketing strategy.
- Conduct planning sessions and post mortems with recommendations on successful/unsuccessful program elements.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or marketing degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in demand generation, marketing communications, digital marketing and event marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to drive marketing strategy into cross-channel campaign strategy.
- Experience planning and executing successful ABM strategy and related programs a plus.
- Highly organized with robust communications and presentation skills. Excellent writing and editing skills in multiple media.
- Demonstrated knowledge of using HubSpot marketing automation platform and experience using SalesForce.
- Proficient utilizing Microsoft Office products. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Analytical skills suitable to campaign measurement and knowledge of key marketing campaign metrics.
- Proven ability and desire to handle diverse responsibilities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
The Marketing Campaigns Manager is a full-time position based in Knovva Academy’s office in the Seaport neighborhood of Boston. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Must be authorized to work in the United States; sponsorship is not being offered at this time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply: please submit your résumé along with a cover letter. Applications without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls, please.