Marketing Campaign Manager
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and results-driven marketing professional with a diverse marketing background to support a content-driven demand generation team.
Who you are:
You are the "quarterback" of all digital marketing campaigns for demand generation who understands all the different aspects of digital marketing. You will be a highly visible contributor who will manage the creation of marketing content for campaigns that generate and nurture leads. The ideal candidate is a creative, critical thinker with a proven track record in campaign management, email marketing, content marketing, digital advertising and multi-channel demand generation campaigns. You are a strong project manager who can both plan and execute effectively. In this role, you will execute integrated campaigns to scale our marketing reach and partner with our sales team to propel pipeline growth while driving programs to expand our footprint with existing customers.
What you will do:
- Work collaboratively to develop the annual and quarterly campaign plan, refine messaging based on prioritized target audiences, and outline the programs required to achieve goals and drive the business forward.
- Develop end-to-end campaigns and programs from ideation to execution by managing an activity calendar, writing campaign emails, and managing content distribution aligned to campaign themes. Channels include email marketing, webinars, industry events, content syndication, podcasts, social media and SEO and SEM.
- Drive the creation and management of marketing content including eBooks, white papers, surveys, videos, webinars, infographics, product and service collateral and blogs while collaborating with product marketing on content as needed.
- Create campaign promotion content, such as copywriting for landing pages, email promotions, banner ads, etc.
- Develop and execute campaign plans designed to promote and generate new leads for add-on and optimization offerings to existing HealthEdge customers using relevant channels and assets.
- Working in tandem with our marketing operations manager, analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights, and make data-based adjustments to improve performance and key learnings.
- Bring those insights to the marketing team in the form of dashboards and/or KPIs to inform everyone how campaigns are being measured against success.
Align with the corporate communications/social media team to drive and time campaigns appropriately for an integrated approach.
- Establish email nurture campaigns to introduce and help qualify new and existing leads.
- Partner closely with the marketing and sales teams to establish and maintain scalable processes to ensure best practices in campaign and lead management while strengthening and accelerating pipelines for new customer acquisition.
- Manage end to end webinar programs and work collaboratively to develop content, promotional messages, event logistics and analysis.
- Work with director of business development and marketing operations manager to develop account- based marketing initiatives to shorten the sales cycle.
- Collaborate with marketing operations manager to monitor and refine lead scoring, and maintain and optimize lead enrichment, normalization and segmentation.
What you bring:
- Proven experience creating, deploying and activating multi-faceted, integrated campaigns simultaneously while driving business results and delivering best-in-class customer experiences. This role requires a creative and analytical thinker who can analyze and interpret data while providing creative solutions to address gaps and identify areas of opportunity.
- 5 years of experience developing and executing multi-touch, integrated marketing programs in a high-growth enterprise software company. Ability to work with the Sales Development team and Sales organization to articulate campaigns, audience segmentation, messaging, and follow-up activities.
- You are a master of tactics but also enjoy creatively identifying opportunities to up-level marketing activities from innovative campaigns to high-impact communications.
- Proven experience juggling and prioritizing key tasks while keeping a focus on the strategic goals of the business and team.
- Rich experience in Marketing analytics with a strong understanding of the full range of online marketing channels, how they work, how they can be integrated, and how to evaluate them.
- An understanding of complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and services purchases
- Familiarity with marketing & campaign reporting, dashboards and KPIs
- Thrives in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to earn trust and respect from sales management and peers.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation tools including Marketo, Hubspot, and/or Pardot, specifically the lead scoring aspects of such tools.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- BA/BS preferably in Business, Marketing, or related field required.
More Jobs From