Office Tour Photos
CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders
We are seeking a high energy, high potential marketing professional to support campaign development and execution at CyberArk.
This position requires a proactive and collaborative individual who can blend strategy, creativity, analytics and project management skills with a proven ability to increase lead development. A team-oriented approach is a key success factor in this role, which has organizational interlocks with corporate and field marketing, marketing operations and sales.
- Develop and execute multi-faceted, multi-touch, integrated campaigns that include communications/awareness, thought leadership, digital and demand generation programs in one of the most exciting high tech sectors – cybersecurity – and at one of the most exciting companies -- CyberArk.
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive the production of engaging content to feed nurture and lead generation programs.
- Collaborate and work in concert with regional/field marketing teams to develop and implement campaigns to generate new leads and move existing pipeline
Skills and Experience:
- 3 or more years of experience developing and executing strategic lead generation and nurture programs in a B2B software environment, preferably in a B2B cyber-security context
- Prior experience in multi-touch, integrated marketing program design, creation and /or implementation
- Salesforce experience is a must
- Marketing automation platform experience (Marketo, Hubspot or Eloqua)
- Engagio experience is a plus
- Ability to collaborate and communicate to multiple complex stakeholder groups
- Enjoys fast paced, rapidly changing environments
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
More Jobs From