Starburst is on a mission to modernize data access & analytics. Our company was founded in an unusual way; with customers and revenue from the beginning! Our growth is already ahead of some of the most successful software start-ups, and we dont plan on slowing down.
We believe our opportunity is huge. Every large company in the world suffers from a data silo problem. Traditional data warehouse products approach the problem with old solutions that breed inefficiency and ultimately cant help business analysts run fast analytics on all their data.
Starburst provides a modern solution that addresses these data silo & speed of access problems. Starburst helps enterprises harness the value of open source Trino (formerly PrestoSQL), the fastest distributed query engine available today, by adding the tools and 24x7 support that meet the needs for big data access at scale. Ultimately, Starburst helps organizations run analytics anywhere to make better business decisions.
Starburst is searching for a Marketing Campaign Manager to own and execute marketing demand generation programs for the Americas. Your primary responsibility is to design exceptional demand generation campaigns that deliver measurable pipeline and contact acquisition.
- Develop and execute the campaign strategy and demand programs that drive a customer-centric and outcomes-oriented approach to launches, programs, and events targeting enterprise buyers
- Design, plan, manage and optimize integrated, multi-channel campaigns to generate pipeline for sales
- Test new channels and programs for buyer acquisition and nurturing, including but not limited to content syndication, virtual experiences, roundtables, or direct mail
- Design and execute nurture campaigns
- Be the conduit to sales development, ensuring our inbound and outbound teams have all the resources they need for successful follow up and conversion to Opp
- Manage a budget and direct investment where we see the greatest ROI
- Partner with Events, Partner Marketing, and Digital teams to orchestrate and execute marketing programs across channels such as paid search, display advertising, social media, webinars, content syndication, and email marketing.
- Craft and maintain an updated marketing calendar of activities for clear visibility across teams.
- Experience working with B2B enterprise-level clients/ SaaS experience preferred
- Experience with B2B sales/marketing processes and metrics
- A firm understanding of the marketing funnel, metrics with an ability to analyze and draw conclusions from a broad dataset
- Ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams, work autonomously
- BA/BS degree in marketing or business
- Experience with tools such as Hubspot, SFDC, WordPress, 6sense.
- Ops-minded, process-oriented and committed to clean data
- Have the capacity to perform in a high-growth environment
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- A problem-solver takes things to the finish line
- An open-minded, curious, and eager learner, eager to build your skillset
Headquartered in Boston MA with offices in Warsaw and London and employees across Europe and the Americas, we are committed to hiring where the talent is.
Starburst Data, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.