Office Tour Photos
Cultural Care Au Pair (a division of EF Education First) is seeking a passionate and results-oriented Marketing Automation Specialist to join our energetic in-house marketing team.
About Cultural Care
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host familiesproviding meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 145,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff all over the world work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
As the second marketing automation hire of this global team, your role will be to help define, clearly communicate, and execute a world-class marketing automation / customer journey strategy to improve lead journey and nurturing conversion rates for our customers in the U.S. and across 20 international markets. In this 2-person marketing automation dynamic duo, you are responsible for creating and managing the strategy and content as well as work on the automation rules, with additional technical support from the marketing automation analyst.
You should be the type of person who is comfortable working across multiple company functions including marketing, sales, technology and management. The role is based at our U.S. headquarters in Cambridge, MA.
Sound like you? Read on!
While your primary tool will be our marketing automation system, Marketo, you will work with channels such as email, SMS, Whatsapp, Youtube, Facebook, display marketing and online chat to find the most effective communication strategies. You will also be responsible for identifying trends and implementing new channels. You will use your creative flair and customer personas to work with our creative team to build content to effectively communicate with our target audience. Reporting back to the marketing team and the business on the efficacy of the customer journeys you will make decisions on improving communications and implement those changes.
- Lead and develop automated omni-channel customer journeys
- Identify key trends and implement new channels into nurturing stream (e.g. Automated WhatsApp communication)
- Manage content of automated communication on all channels
- Work with our Marketing Automation Analyst to build marketing automation flows
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics for our communications
- Work closely with sales teams to develop effective local strategy
- Ownership of re-engagement and customer journey related growth targets
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Bonus points for fluency in languages other than English
- Hands-on experience creating customer journeys and automated communication streams with systems such as Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, etc.
- Experience in creating and developing lead scoring frameworks and training sales teams in effectively using them
- Creative mindset, and enjoy finding the right content for the customer
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, international team environment and communicate persuasively by e-mail and phone
- A desire to succeed and a curious mind, eager to master all aspects of automation marketing
- Analytical with good organizational skills and high drive to constantly test and learn
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Friendly, flexible mindset, self-motivated and collaborative personality
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
More Jobs From