Marketing Automation Manager
Marketing Automation Manager
HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry by connecting landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company and the industry. Join us as we empower the real estate community to provide incredible experiences for their tenants.
We move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if youre passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
HqO is seeking an energetic, experienced self-starter to lead marketing operations. The Marketing Automation Manager will play a critical role in the development and execution of B2B marketing campaigns and revenue-generating programs. The ideal candidate will be creative and data-driven, with a background in and experience building programs, processes, and reporting that help sales and marketing teams to collaborate and grow the business.
The successful candidate is able to focus on the operational aspects of a growing dynamic marketing team, be a hands-on operational leader, and day-to-day manager. A team player working collaboratively with sales, marketing, and cross-functional teams to drive success through best practices and efficiencies. As a member of the marketing team, you will work to build, evangelize, and deliver a world-class marketing operations and demand-gen function to support our sales and marketing teams driving our content marketing solutions for the enterprise. This role will report directly to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with marketing, sales, and product teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing real estate technology space.
- Oversee and support our CRM and Marketing Automation tool Hubspot
- Define and create marketing best practices, maintenance of campaign, program, drip, and nurture program metrics.
- Optimize lead scoring and distribution methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales for qualification and for increasing efficiencies and conversion rates.
- Leveraging processes and tools, manage and grow the marketing database, including integrity, enrichment, and build-out.
- Effectively manage a variety of technology, data, and service vendors.
- Define business analytics and create dashboards and reports to measure all aspects of the marketing lead generation engine: database cleanliness, campaign effectiveness, and overall business performance.
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for marketing effectiveness.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing operations, digital marketing, and/or campaign management or similar positions
- 3-5 years as an advanced user of Marketo or Hubspot marketing automation platforms
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience operating within Sirius Decisions demand generation methodology or other frameworks for account-based modeling for lead progression
- Experience in the use of business analytics, key performance indicators, and dashboards
- Experience in the use of third-party data sources for lead database building and augmentation
- Experience in the integration of marketing and sales technology (LeanData, Engagio, Demandbase, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high-energy team player
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll-up sleeves and execute to get the job done
- Process and quality orientation with extreme attention to detail
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline