Office Tour Photos
The Marketing Technology and Automation team is growing. As a result of our growth, we have an opening for a Marketing Automation Associate who will play a hands-on role in building and executing marketing campaigns for many of our Endurance brands, including Constant Contact, Domain.com, HostGator, and iPage. As a key member of the team, you will have the opportunity to work with marketing and development teams to build and document the configuration and workflow of A/B tests and personalized web experiences through a marketing automation platform. This role will also provide secondary support in platforms used for audience creation and tag management.
The ideal candidate should have proven technical aptitude and an ability to logically work through specifications, while ensuring data integrity and efficiency. Attention to detail is key. Preference will be given to those with experience in marketing automation platforms, A/B testing or CRM tools and applications.
What youll do:
- Configuration and execution of marketing campaigns, including A/B tests and website personalization across multiple marketing automation systems
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders across brands to refine requirements for ad-hoc campaigns
- Execute campaigns in the marketing automation platform:
- Analyze requirements and determine an appropriate and efficient method of executing the test/campaign
- Content/code changes to existing web pages
- The creation of audiences
- Test campaign flows and logic
- Schedule and deploy campaigns
- Troubleshoot issues pre- or post-launch
- Assist with audience creation in our customer data platform
- Assist with tag maintenance in our tag management platform
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years of corporate marketing automation technology experience and hands on experience with Optimizely or other A/B testing platform is a required
- You understand persona-based marketing, targeting and segmentation
- Have experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Have excellent communication skills and a strict attention to detail
- Understand how dynamic web pages work and how to target specific sections of a page
- Understand boolean logic
- Have excellent problem solving and creative solution skills
- Experience with Tealium or other CDP
- Experience with Google Tag Manager or similar tool
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Join the experts.If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Weve got you covered.From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
REQUISITION # 4822
More Jobs From