Office Tour Photos
Imprivata is a fast-growing software company in the red-hot healthcare IT market.With over 900 healthcare customers and one million+ healthcare users, Imprivata is the leading independent vendor focused on simplifying and securing access to electronic patient health information. We are a recognized leader receiving numerous product awards and top review ratings from leading industry publications and analysts.
Headquartered in Lexington, MA, Imprivata partners with over 200 resellers, and serves the access security needs of more than 1,100 customers around the world.
Join Imprivata where you can be part of a smart group of people who work hard but still have fun. This co-op is a great opportunity to get real, hands-on B2B Marketing experience in marketing automation and customer relationship management platforms. Imprivata is a fast-paced, high-energy company and we are looking for someone to bring their energy and enthusiasm to this position.
- You'll be involved in a broad range of Marketing activities including:
- Marketing automation (Marketo):
- Create email, webinar, and event campaigns
- Build programs, forms, smart lists, static lists, landing pages, tokens, email templates, trigger & batch flows, monthly newsletters, alerts, confirmation emails, reporting, data cleansing, and demo requests
- CRM (Salesforce):
- Build campaigns to sync from Marketo to Salesforce
- Reporting and Dashboarding
- Lead generation programs: list cleansing/upload, campaign analysis
- Content marketing: assisting with development of content and content effectiveness analysis
- Microsoft Excel, Adobe Dreamweaver
- Boston Marketo User Group Meetings
- Marketo Certified Expert Exam
- Marketo Summit - San Francisco, CA
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Car for travel to Lexington (public transportation is not available)
- Some office experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Writing experience
- Strong analytics skills
- Design skills (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver)
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with events
- Online marketing experience (salesforce)
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Detail Oriented
- Self Starter/Self Motivated
Location: Lexington, MA (Car Recommended, but shuttle is available)
- Shuttle directly from Alewift T stop; $1 each way
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From