Office Tour Photos
Marketing Automation Analyst
EF Educational Tours (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA, United States
EF Educational Tours marketing technology team is a multi-disciplinary team of analysts, data engineers, email developers, and automation specialists supporting marketing execution for Four EF Educational Tours brands.
Marketing automation specialist responsibilities include working with cross functional team (marketing, sales, product, creative) to understand EFs customer segments, and leverage his/her knowledge of automation best practices to create, execute, and track highly targeted multi-channel digital marketing, email marketing, and direct mail lead generation campaigns, and nurture series. This role is ideal for someone early in their career who wants to build skills in marketing data analysis, personalization, segmentation and automation.
Who We Are
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Were global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in work hard - play hard
- EF is a large company with a small company feel. We foster a highly collaborative working environment that encourages ideas from every member of the team. Our team members enjoy ample opportunities for creative experimentation and professional growth. People who thrive here are comfortable working in a creative, flexible, fast-paced and innovative environment. We never stop pushing the boundaries of what we can do and where we want to go.
Who You are
- Inquisitive- You love to figure things out, where others may have failed you find a solution.
- Student- You love to learn, and have a hunger to constantly improve yourself.
- Positive- Youre an eternal optimist, and you never give up.
- Team Player- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you.
- Multi-Tasker- You know how to juggle responsibilities and are willing to take on any role that may require attention.
The marketing automation specialist must possess a balance of technical, analytical and functional skills to build highly personalized yet automated cross channel (email, direct mail, and digital) customer journeys. The ideal candidate will have to develop an in-depth understanding of the campaign calendar to build reusable workflows that can expedite the campaign deployment. The marketing automation specialist will utilize Adobe Campaign platform to perform the following job responsibilities:
- Create pre-tour and post-tour ongoing nurturing customer journeys.
- Create seasonal prospecting campaign workflows.
- Use SQL, Adobe Campaign, and Lytics CDP to develop complex segmentation based on CRM data, and previous customer engagement activity.
- Create direct mail segmentation.
- Create cross channel customer journey across email, direct mail, text, and increasingly digital channels.
- Create and deploy ad-hoc emails for special situations.
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing campaigns as well develop reusable workflows templates, segments, filters, dynamic.
- Administer Adobe Campaign environment.
- Assist in data cleanup and other maintenance activities to maintain system health.
- Assist in building landing pages and lead capture forms.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative to report on campaign performance and provide guidance for segment as well as content optimization.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative discipline
- 1 to 3 years' experience in Adobe Campaign or similar marketing automation tools (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Entrepreneurial mindset as well ability to work independently and in a team is essential.
- Executive presence and comfortable interacting with VP and Directors
- Solid business acumen to understand marketing and sales objectives
- Self-directed with positive attitude to continuously improve the automation processes.
- Advanced excel skills including Pivot tables.
- Desire to learn PowerBI to create campaign reports and analytics.
- Familiarity with relational databases, and data warehouses.
- Comfortable with HTML emails and landing page layout.
About EF Education First
Were 52,000 small. Were teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalitiesand counting. Together, we break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we do it all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
More Jobs From