Marketing Automation Analyst
EF Educational Tours (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA, United States
*In accordance with public health guidance, all of our staff are currently working from home. However, our EF culture still runs strong. From virtual happy hours, group workout classes, and collaborative technology, we'll make sure you can stay close to your colleagues -- even from home. We hope to get back to the office at some point in Summer/Fall of 2021, and this role will be based in our Boston office at that time.
EF Educational Tours marketing technology team is a multi-disciplinary team of analysts, data engineers, email developers, and automation specialists supporting cross channel marketing execution for EF Educational Tours brands.
Marketing automation analyst responsibilities include working with cross functional team (marketing, sales, product, creative) to understand EFs customer segments, and leverage knowledge of automation best practices to create, execute, and track highly targeted multi-channel digital marketing, email marketing, and direct mail lead generation campaigns, and nurture series. This role is ideal for someone with one to two years of analyst experience with knowledge of SQL and looking to grow as a technical marketer.
What you will do in this role:
- Gain detailed knowledge of sales and marketing customer lifecycle, and CRM data
- Work with marketing stakeholders (producers, directors, managers) to understand lead generation campaign objectives and build highly targeted cross channel (direct mail, email, digital) segmentation using Adobe Campaign and SQL
- Develop and maintain automated journeys based on customers sales lifecycle
- Develop and maintain pre-tour and post-tour customer nurture journeys
- Develop and maintain integrations among internal and external marketing systems (automation, analytics, digital channels)
- Provide technical and data support to design and execute A/B testing
- Provide campaign performance insights
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing campaigns as well develop reusable workflows templates, segments, and data filters
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative discipline or relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of SQL is a must
- 3-4 years' experience with marketing automation tools (Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua)
- Comfortable working in a fast high campaign volume work environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior interpersonal, written and verbal skills a must
- Entrepreneurial mindset as well ability to work independently or as part of a team is essential.
- Executive presence and comfortable interacting with VP and Directors
- Solid business acumen to understand marketing and sales objectives
- Self-directed with positive attitude to continuously improve the automation processes.
- Desire to learn new technical skills.
Below are just a few reasons why people love working here:
- Travel and Language Programs: EF product discounts
- Restaurant and bar right in the building
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fun offsite outings
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, four weeks starting in your second year
- Charitable matching
- Market leading health insurance
- 401(k) matching
- The people!
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.