Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
Were growing rapidly and searching for an Associate of Consumer Product Marketing to report directly to the Marketing Specialist. This role supports integrated marketing efforts, focusing on go-to-market planning and campaign development for Sportsbook & Casino initiatives.
What youll do as a Marketing Associate:
- Support the CPM team in day-to-day project operations: meeting planning, meeting notes, and project tracking.
- Work with Consumer Insights team to submit research requests that inform brief/message development, creative team direction, and stakeholder alignment.
- Build/Assist in competitive research reports for Sportsbook and Casino verticals.
- Support the development of integrated marketing planning and creative development.
- Partner with Agency & legal to submit all marketing assets for regulatory approval.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of work experience (internship experience is acceptable).
- Understanding of marketing channels (i.e. social, digital, broadcast, PR CRM).
- Knowledgeable, passionate sports fan with interests in fantasy sports and the Gaming/Sportsbook Industry.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while collaborating with various stakeholders on a team, often under challenging time constraints.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast paced, quickly changing environment while maintaining a results orientation.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From