829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 (Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's Top Digital Agencies list. Our projects and team members have received recognition from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Awwwards and other marketing industry publications. Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations and more. We're proud to be working with Stanley Black & Decker, OARS, Micato Safaris, Hilton Hotels, AOA Adventures, Leave No Trace and many more.
What You'll Be Doing
This position will focus on providing administrative support to the 829 Studios business development team. This critical role will allow for the efficient processing of data, information, and services for a better client experience and will allow the business development team to focus on revenue-driving activities. The administrative assistant role is composed of the following responsibilities: receptionist responsibilities, maintenance of calendars, CRM maintenance, coordinating conference bookings and travel, file creation and maintenance, compose replies for service-related correspondence as directed, serving in a hospitality role, managing office inventory, and providing other administrative support functions. A successful candidate will have office experience, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and an interest in digital marketing.
- BA/BS, ideally in Marketing, Communications, Business, or relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, both internally and with clients
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Strong computer skills - familiarity with Microsoft Word, Google Docs, book travel, etc.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to adapt and handle added responsibilities as they arise
- Customer service experience preferred
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and ability to maintain a healthy atmosphere
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Initiative and ability to work in a team environment
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance.
- 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% employer match after one year of employment.
- Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for your family.
- Short Term Disability Benefit. Injured and unable to come to work? We've got you covered!
- Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare plans for both you and your family.
- Continuing Education. Receive a personal budget to attend events and conferences.
- Free Lunch & Breakfast. We offer a fully paid family lunch and breakfast once per week.
More Jobs From