Who we are
Drizly is the worlds largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to lifes moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 100 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasnt changed in nearly a century, and that doesnt scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesnt stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
Youre at the intersection of marketing and analytics, and want to dive deeper into both worlds. You have developed the knowledge base and skillset around marketing metrics (incremental CAC, LTV, multitouch + uplift) and campaigns (Google Adwords, PLAs, SEM, SEO, email, push, in-app messaging, etc.), as well as a technical base that mirrors that of a seasoned analyst/data scientist (SQL, python, git, visualization tools, etc). You have both the technical ability to accomplish any ad-hoc reporting pull, and the larger vision to support high-level roadmap planning around our biggest goals.
You love working with teams like Data Science and Business Intelligence to transform raw data into highly actionable business insights, as well as Marketing teams to turn those insights into action. You also know how to work the other direction - how to organize and manage campaign tracking to ensure that data collection is seamless and comprehensive. You have a proven track record of success and leadership supporting marketing efforts in the tech space.
You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly improving, start-up environment that focuses on real-world, customer-centric problems with iterative technical solutions. You have the desire to both drive your own roadmap, as well as enable others to self-serve.
Wed be really impressed if youve had experience in eCommerce environments with massive amounts of clickstream and eventstream data, AWS (Redshift, S3), as well as deep knowledge specific to app-specific marketing campaign tracking.
What the role is
We are looking for someone to build the future of marketing analytics at Drizly. Drizly relies heavily on marketing initiatives to drive our rapid growth (50% YoY), and the Marketing Analytics Lead will drive our biggest decisions related to customer acquisition and retention. On the acquisition side, the Marketing Analytics Lead will be responsible for reporting on existing channels and campaigns, as well as test design, implementation, and measurement on new opportunities. For customer retention, the Marketing Analytics Lead will support Drizlys CRM efforts on projects like cohort analysis, customer segmentation, forecasting, retention curves, multi-channel and journey analysis and more.
The Marketing Analytics Lead is a critical member of the Analytics organization, and will work closely with Data Science and Business Intelligence, as well as customer focused engineering teams. The Marketing Analytics Lead is certainly responsible for supporting the marketing team on a daily basis, but also for the larger vision of how a data architecture, codebase, and best practices for marketing analytics should grow with Drizly over time. Ultimately, the Marketing Analytics Lead will determine the ground truth, roadmap, and reporting lens through which the Marketing Team will be enabled to effectively acquire and retain the future customers of Drizly.
In this role you will:
- Support the marketing team with ad hoc analysis, test design and implementation, and reporting of marketing programs and initiatives
- Develop and execute channel strategies, including measurement and delivery on efficiency targets
- Maintain and improve the data infrastructure, codebase, and standards of the analytics orgs marketing-specific code
- Build in-house expertise around A/B testing, multitouch and uplift attribution, customer pathing analysis, forecasting, and more
- Initiate, maintain, and improve relationships with our external marketing partners
- Support retention efforts by developing key retention metrics, retention curves, cohort analysis, segmentation, identification of high-value customers, and reporting on multi-channel addressable campaigns in email, push, and in-app messaging including loyalty communications
- Integrate consumer data from multiple internal and external sources to create awareness of business opportunities and support the development of new marketing initiatives
- Interface with, mentor, and support the Analytics Team, while improving the internal processes, documentation, standards, workflow of analytics at Drizly
The Other Stuff:
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefits 401(K) Plan
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status