A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
A bit about this role:
Devoted Health is looking for a Marketing Analyst who excels in search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO), and is excited to take our brand to the next level. As an integral member of the marketing team, you will own the strategy and implementation of SEO and paid search projects with the goal of supercharging our growth.
The ideal candidate is experienced in SEO and PPC marketing with an appetite for innovating and iterating to achieve results. Theyre a self-starter whos comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can seamlessly partner with cross-functional teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning the SEO strategy for our website with the goal of delighting our prospects and growing organic traffic
- Developing and executing paid search strategy to exponentially grow our digital leads
- Partnering with our in-house creative team to develop a winning content strategy
- Implementing and testing new campaign ideas across channels
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting on results across initiatives and tests
Attributes to success:
- Youve successfully implemented projects in the SEO and PPC spaces with measurable results
- You always have new ideas or outside-the-box solutions that you want to test and learn from
- You go where the data takes you and quickly change direction when an initiative isnt working
- You can see the big picture without losing track of the details
- You prioritize communication and organization skills
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ years in PPC marketing and SEO
- Familiarity with Google Adwords platform
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience in healthcare a plus
- Bonus skills: SQL, Periscope
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.