Think Bigger. Build Smarter. Create Great Software.
SmartBearhelps the worlds most recognized companies develop the worlds best applications.SmartBearhas played a role in the ride you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased.SmartBear'saward-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs. Additionally, our award-winning collaboration software helps development, testing and management teams work together to produce high quality software elevating a business ability to communicate and complete objectives more efficiently.
Due to massive growth and market success,SmartBearis continuing to hire employees rapidly to scale our company globally.We are looking for aMarketing Analystto play a vital role on our marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Demand Generation, you willprovide quantitativeinsights and recommendations that will directly impact decision makers and marketing campaigns across channels.
You'll leverage our analytics infrastructure to collect and analyze marketing data to uncover new opportunities and optimize existing performance.You will empower our marketers to make data-driven decisions while also identifying data trends that provide actionable insights to help the business grow and succeed. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in analyzing multi-channel campaign touchpoints across a high velocity sales process, a track record of data-driven decision making, an aptitude for analytical thinking, and the ability to think strategically.
Its an exciting time to be aSmartBear. We are the market leader in technology for Software Test Automation and have fast growing products across the DevOps lifecycle. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building tools for teams to plan, build, test and monitor softwareand having fun along the way.SmartBearoffers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winningSmartBearteamour future looks bright, and so will yours.
- Become the go-to resource on standard marketing metrics, methodologies, attribution, and other analytics knowledge
- Determine ongoing and ad hoc reporting and data needs from the marketing team and build solutions to provide insight and visibility into funnel behavior and program performance
- Understand and optimize the precise mechanics and data underpinning each of our marketing channels, particularly the digital ones
- Analyze large data sets in Excel, SQL, Python or similar to actively monitor campaign performance and identify opportunities for top line growth and/or efficiency gains
- Evaluate assumptions and data around important metrics like customer acquisition cost, customer lifetime value, ROI of programs
- Leverage existing tools across our martech stack (BrightFunnel, MixPanel, Marketo, Google Analytics, etc.) in order to analyze and understand marketing touchpoints, model marketing attribution and inform marketing tactics and spend
- Work with marketing operations and systems admins to identify, implement and utilize new tools to improve marketing impact and efficiency. Provide business context to enable systems team to scope, select and implement required tools. Act as power user of marketing systems and roll out usage as needed to marketers.
- Maintain consistent reporting cadence across a group of marketing stakeholders and cross-functional stakeholders and use our data to succinctly communicate performance, areas for improvement, and shared success
- Create presentations that effectively communicate marketing performance
- Continually look for opportunities to optimize marketing tactics and strategies to gain improvements in marketing performance
- BA/BS degree required; concentration in Information Management, Finance, Marketing, Operations preferred
- 4-6 years of previous marketing analyst or business intelligence experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com, marketing automation platforms (Marketo a plus), Google Analytics, and other B2B marketing software
- Comfort navigating and manipulating large data sets to identify trends and underlying drivers
- Expert level knowledge of Excel and experience with SQL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint
- Experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy; inclusive of data mining and ad hoc reporting
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Expert attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate marketer with desire to innovate and transform marketing practices and strategy
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the worlds most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.