Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Market Intelligence Analyst to join our team.
The intelligence analyst will be responsible for quantitative and qualitative projects, monitors trends in the healthcare market and other emerging markets. They must be expert at finding and processing information that is relevant to our targeted industries. They must have good computing and data processing skills so that they can collate and structure industry data, customer information, and able to identify and understand trends that will define strategic opportunities for Imprivata. Create and maintain Total Available Market (TAM) for Imprivata across our established and emerging product lines, industries, and global regions.
Analysts need good written and oral communication skills so that they present their findings and recommendations in the form of written reports, personal briefings or group presentations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal customers to perform requirements analysis, project scoping, data analysis and reporting.
- Perform advanced data profiling, modeling and business logic analysis and architect solutions to meet business requirements.
- Build reporting development lifecycle strategy and business intelligence governance framework.
- Provide consultative services to management including, but not limited to, data analysis, data management, integration activities, data and system interconnectivity and design.
- Education - Bachelor's degree in statistics, business, marketing, economics, computer science, or related science fields.
- Experience - Over five (5) years of market research, data analysis, business intelligence, statistics, business analysis and reporting; plus over three (3) years of report writing experience using statistical software
- Experience - Over three (3) years of heathcare industry experience
- Preferred Requirements:
- Master's degree in computer science, management information systems (MIS), business or related field
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention-to-detail and project prioritization abilities
- Highly collaborative and positive work style
- Service oriented and high-energy, low-ego, optimistic and an exceptional team player
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.