Office Tour Photos
Market Insights Manager
Do you want to work in a fun, high-energy environment where you can make a difference in peoples lives each day? For over 50 years EF has been working toward one global missionOpening the World Through Education. Today, were looking for a Market Insights Manager to help us do it.
The Market Insights Manager will be a key member of our Education and Market Insights Team, delivering market knowledge and educational resources that drive sales for EF Educational Tours and other EF tour products. You're going to help us understand our market, identify growth opportunities, and unearth new ways to show more students the world. You will get inside the minds of teachers, parents, and students through interviews, surveys, and whatever other research trick works. You will analyze quantitative and qualitative data and evangelize results. You will search the nooks and crannies of the internet for useful information. And you will be part of a tight-knit team that sits at the intersection of sales, marketing, product development, and user experience.
Well be counting on you to:
- Design, implement, analyze, and synthesize research that will help the business grow
- Collaborate with other teams and senior management to align research priorities with business goals
- Conduct primary and secondary research using the best tools for the job, including interviews, focus groups, surveys, ethnography, and more
- Translate interesting data into clear and useful insight
- Provide research guidance to other teams
- Connect dots that others may not even see
- Be comfortable with ambiguity
- Think quickly, work efficiently, and collaborate often
- Keep up with and contribute to trends and innovations in education and travel
- Be passionate, professional, productive, and inquisitive
You have experience in market research. You know how to conduct incisive interviews and develop useful surveys. You can slice and dice data and translate the findings into actionable and concise presentations, too. You may not know a lot about what we do, but you can help us do it better. Your profile will probably look something like this:
- Positive, organized, and accountable
- Firm belief in the transformative power of travel.
- Able to adapt gracefully to changing priorities and deliver on concurrent projects without sacrificing quality
- Intellectually curious with a love of practical applications
- 3-6 years of relevant research experience
- A demonstrated ability, with examples, to find insights that move a business forward
- Enthusiasm for education is mandatory
Excited but not a perfect match? Apply anyway. We love interesting candidates and diverse backgrounds.
Below are just a few reasons why people love working here:
- Market-leading health insurance options
- Opportunity to travel domestic and internationally
- 3 weeks paid vacation (1st year), followed by 4 weeks (2nd year)
- 25% company match for your 401(k) contributions with Fidelity
- Complimentary in-house language classes, community service groups, and various other EF activities
- Discounts on EF Travel and Language Programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fun offsite outings
- Charitable matching
- Sunny open-concept office space
EF Educational Tours offers international learning opportunities designed to provide students with firsthand exposure to the worlds cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit eftours.com.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From