Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Manufacturing Test Engineer to join our Test Engineering team based in Andover, MA, USA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Manufacturing Test Engineer will impact the organization by defining and developing test processes for New Product Introductions, and implementing and supporting optimum test strategies throughout each product’s life cycle. The Manufacturing Test Engineer will also work with Product Development to implement product changes to enhance the Design For Testability (DFT) and Design for Manufacturability, provide diagnostic input during development, and provide product debug training and troubleshooting support to internal and external technical resources, such as the contract manufacturers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop Manufacturing Tests for production modules and systems.
- Assist Engineering to validate Digital and RF performance of new products through the use of embedded diagnostics and LTE test equipment.
- Specify, design fixtures, test equipment, software for new and existing systems in a production process.
- Document results and enter into the Omnify change control system.
- Debug, to the component level, state of the art electronic circuitry. Record, analyze, and communicate failure modes to engineering to result in product quality improvement.
- Perform verification tests on new and existing products validating the diagnostics coverage and providing fault coverage. Assist in the creation of the debug knowledge database from this activity.
- Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ year’s related experience RF testing and equipment, microprocessor based products.
- Experience with LTE / 5G systems.
- Experience in use and automation of UXA/MXA/PXA test equipment, Network and Spectrum analyzers.
- Experience with measurements techniques of EVM, ACPR, RLOS/ILOS required.
- Experience scripting in TCL, BASH, Visual Studio (VB.Net).
- Experience programming in Python and/or “C” language.
- Experience working in a fast-paced engineering environment.
- Able to work extended hours.
- Able to travel internationally.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. without assistance and greater than 40 lbs. with assistance.
- Extensive mental abilities and activities required: ability to use educated and intuitive judgment, ability to manage projects, communicate clearly both written and oral, manage conflict, use upper level reasoning, and perform research.
- Aggressive, self-starter, energetic, analytical, and organized.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From