Office Tour Photos
Desktop Metal is seeking a talented and self-motivated Manufacturing Test Developer. The ideal candidate will have experience architecting and designing test automation and data collection in early stages of prototyping through transfer to manufacturing.
The Manufacturing Test Developer will be responsible for:
- Development and documentation of automated manufacturing test utilizing test sets designed and delivered by engineering.
- Working with an interdisciplinary team to dene requirements, technical specications and
implementation plans for automated test and data collection.
- Rollout and validation of test and data collection solutions at the contract manufacturing sites.
- On site support at contract manufacturer to ensure efcient production transfer and issue
resolution (30%+ travel)
- Training technicians and partners on test execution and documentation methods
- Supporting cross-functional root cause and corrective action activities
- Functional scripting and object-oriented coding
- Test automation - interaction with network clients, infrastructure, data parsing, reporting, etc.
- Web frameworks - Flask, Django, or equivalent
Version control (Git or equivalent)
Release management (Jenkins or equivalent)
- SQL Server, MySQL, or equivalent
- Database schema development, deployment, synchronization, and complex query reporting
Web Languages / Front-end Libraries:
- Bootstrap, Material Design, or equivalent
- Amazon RDS instance deployment and management
- EC2, S3, DocumentDB instance deployment and management
- Administration (Security groups, VPC, instance monitoring, etc.)
MongoDB (or NoSQL equivalent):
- Collection/Document read/write, query aggregation, etc.
- Replica sets and database synchronization
- Web application integration