Office Tour Photos
ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. Were backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the worlds catering, and well make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
This Manager of Workforce Management position will be an integral part of the Customer Service Team. The Manager of Workforce Management will work closely with the management team to monitor, report and strategize on all things related to scheduling, adherence, forecasting, and efficiency on-site and at our outsource partner centers. We are looking for a team player who will work with the other members of Management and Supervisors to help drive, document and measure process, and constantly strive for improvement. This person will have a great head for numbers, be able to pivot and respond to change quickly, as well as communicate needs and recommendations to the director and executive level.
The Manager will work with team to drive staffing schedule optimization with a multi-skilled ninja workforce, balancing our needs to manage multiple types/priorities of ninja work. This will include working with team to optimize Teleopti (WFM software), making recommendations to the leadership team on potential staffing options and tracking progress of any staffing changes we try.
In addition, we are looking for someone who will embrace and embody our culture of Insane Helpfulness, Transparency, and a Work Hard/Play Hard mentality. If you love to work hard as a team, find technological solutions for customer problems, and end the day with a Nerf gun fight, you are exactly what we are looking for.
As a Manager of Workforce Management, youd be responsible for:
- Overseeing a team of Workforce Management Analysts that perform daily monitoring and manage changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage, as well as monitor daily performance, adherence and efficiency of the team.
- Work with Customer Service Leadership team on potential staffing changes/ideas and ways to optimize staffing to meet service levels efficiently.
- Using accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvements, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Resourcing analytical support for special projects, forecasting and hiring plan, as well as helping with the development of strategy and long term planning.
- Reporting regularly to fellow leadership team on KPIs as related to scheduling and efficiency, making suggestions on ways to affect results, and creating new KPIs as needed.
- Continuously keeping a pulse on the ezCater culture and ensuring all processes, procedures and communications from Workforce Management are in alignment with said culture.
What you should bring to the table:
- 5-7 years of experience managing a Workforce Management team, preferably in contact centers with at least 400 employees.
- Experience leading a Workforce Management Team in a large multi-channel (omni-channel even better) contact center.
- 1-2 years of project management and cross-functional collaboration a plus
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting).
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers and leadership team occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at one time.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to get creative and think outside the box in a fast paced, ever changing environment, in a culture that promotes flexibility.
- An insanely helpful attitude.
What youll get from us:
Importantly, youll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. Youll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCaters unmatched transparency and trust, youll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, youll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and heres what else youll get: Market salary, stock options youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
More Jobs From