Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Toast Payments teams are the hidden heroes and heroines of Toast. Your team ensures a restaurant can always perform the mission critical act of taking a payment from a guest, even in the middle of a power outage! As an integrated payment processor, Toast processes millions of dollars per day, and at the end of the day, makes sure that money gets to a restaurants bank account.
This person will help scale and manage the Payments Operations team which runs the pricing and financial analysis of prospective and live customers. Responsibilities include strategic initiative execution, team management (analyst level), process improvement, assisting sales in closing new deals, and supporting our customer base.
What You Will Do:
- Lead and/or manage a team of payment operations analysts
- Drive and manage data analysis including pricing optimization and historical financial analysis
- Report and analyze on our customer base to identify trends and help drive future recommendations
- Deliver a best-in-class payments experience to Toast restaurants and prospects through successful communication and maintain SLAs accountability
- Become a subject matter expert regarding Toasts payment solutions, deeply understand the payments value proposition, and how Toast Payments specifically meets restaurant needs
- Understand all of Toast Paymentss processes and procedures; constantly improving upon them to gain greater efficiency and accuracy
- Serve as an escalation point as needed for Sales/Sales Engineering and Customers Success
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelor's Degree; 4+ years of experience in Business Operations, Finance, Analytics, Consulting, or similar experience
- Deep financial and analytical capabilities; Advanced Excel skills
- Prior experience mentoring/training junior employees; leading or managing a team is strongly preferred
- Metric driven and operationally minded
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience working in the payments or Fintech industry, and/or POS solutions
- Experience with Salesforce and SQL are a plus
More Jobs From