Office Tour Photos
Talent Acquisition is the heart of the organization, attracting and on-boarding new talent that fuels the future of Wayfair. Help us establish the team that enables extraordinary customer experience, deliver a delightful experience, and is a driver of continued growth. In addition to promoting a culture of continuous improvement and development, you will lead Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that allow us to go from good-to-great, and deliver precise execution to the business.
What You'll Do
- Partner with business leaders to design, build and execute a strategic hiring plan to attract the worlds best talent and hit aggressive growth goals
- Champion an environment of knowledge sharing, teamwork, and continued learning where the status quo is questioned and ideas for improvement are fostered and continually explored
- Use data to tackle talent attraction and assessment problems, translate metrics into useable insights for recruiters, sourcers and stakeholders alike, drive processes efficiencies
- Create headcount reporting used across multiple business units to guide in forecasting and drive business initiatives
What You'll Need
- Highly analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Possess an affinity for data, and resourcefulness in obtaining data when clean and or complete information is not available
- Extensive Excel or SQL experience, bonus points for other programming skills
- Possess strong written and verbal cross-functional communication skills
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus strongly preferred
- Experience with recruiting, talent acquisition, talent management, or human resources
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From