Manager, Supply Chain Systems & Process Design
WHO WE ARE
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
The Supply Chain Systems & Process Design Manager is responsible for the execution and management of new strategic initiatives in partnership with cross functional departments, to optimize current processes and Enable effective scale across all Supply Chain areas.
The Supply Chain Systems & Process Design Manager will work with internal and external partners to ensure successful execution of the operational and strategic goals of Thrasios supply chain. Also collaborate closely with the Associate Director Supply Chain systems and process design to implement a roadmap to enable robust workflows and greater automation.
- Develop and Lead the implementation and the execution of different systems across different supply chain teams, as well as numerous cross-functional stakeholders.
- Deploy new tools to provide visibility of real-time SC performance, identifying and mitigating business risk.
- Manage projects, methods, and the frameworks to deliver effective and scalable solutions.
- Drive adoption and training of the improvement of ERP system (NetSuite) and work with different teams to identify solutions and best practices
- Serve as the lead for projects to optimize supply chain operations.
- Perform routine and ad-hoc reporting to help gain insight to current opportunities and challenges with clear focus on streamlining and automating processes.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE PARTY
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience working in supply chain operations; ideally with a focus on consumer and/or e-com focused supply chains.
- Proven experience in identifying opportunities, devising a plan, and successfully delivering results within aggressive timelines.
- Experience with Project management for technology products in a high growing and complex environment.
- Experience in working with ERP systems such as NetSuite, SAP, or Oracle.
- Solid understanding of data analysis and reporting and being able to tell the story with data.
- Well-developed communication skills (including verbal and written fluency in English), with strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with all levels of employees and management.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.