Office Tour Photos
SessionM, a Mastercard Company, is a customer engagement platform empowering global brands to forge stronger and more profitable customer relationships. We partner with brands to drive marketing transformation through innovative technology and services. We are headquartered in Boston with offices around the world.
SessionM is looking for a Manager, Strategy & Analytics to join its Strategy & Analytics team. The team partners with clients to help them engage customers more effectively (e.g., target customers with the right action at the right time) and with the product team to act as voice of the customer in driving product development. We are a close-knit team making a huge impact across some of the worlds most recognizable brands and with millions of consumers. You are a great fit if you enjoy (a) solving complex and ambiguous problems and (b) working closely within a team. This role is a unique opportunity to transform leading brands through innovative marketing techniques.
- Lead teams: Lead teams on diverse projects across strategy (loyalty program design, learning and optimization strategy, customer journey mapping) and analytics (predictive analytics, ROI modeling, test & learn)
- Solve complex problems: Utilize a hypothesis-driven approach to help brands solve complex problems, overseeing recommended solutions through execution to achieve quantified impact
- Shape product development: Provide guidance on product development by applying client learnings to ensure product-market fit
- Innovate: Opportunistically identify and guide innovation efforts (innovation is a core value within our team)
- Bachelors or graduate degree with an outstanding record of academic success
- Experience leading projects and/or teams at top consulting firm, analytics organization, or strategy function of an established organization
- Excellent ability to break down and communicate complex ideas
- Affinity for working with quantitative data, while appreciating the art form that comes with applying it to customer engagement
- Enjoy fostering collaboration within a team and development of team membersHigh level of ownership, quantitative acumen, and entrepreneurship
- Advanced analytics, SQL, and/or digital marketing is a plus
Yes, Mastercard is hiring! Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. Weve
implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are
onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we
know were all in this together.