Who We Are
We arent your standard marketers: we own the strategy, P&L, and product roadmaps for our portfolio of bleeding- edge and in-house-built marketing and AdTech products. We leverage them to acquire high potential customers and engage them to come back again and again. We have petabytes of first and third party data at our fingertips; what makes us successful is using that data to build algorithms and automated solutions to take our Zillions thing home offering and personalize it to each and every customer.
What Youll Do
- Support growth of our business by driving strategic initiatives within email, owning the end-to-end strategy and roadmap, and driving execution. Serve as an evangelist and change agenda to expand wins realized in Email across other marketing channels.
- Lead the charge in acquiring mission critical user generated content (e.g., product reviews) for our immense portfolio of products, innovate and leverage a new ROI framework to ensure we have laser-like focus on driving user generated content acquisition in an optimal way to supercharge the next wave of growth for the business
- Build, iterate and innovate on world class platform capabilities through collaboration with team members and data science, business intelligence, product and engineering teams.
- Collaborate directly with and regularly provide updates to senior leadership, owning the performance narrative.
What Youll Need
- 4+ years experience in a heavily quantitative and analytical role
- Strong proficiency in two or more structured programming languages (e.g., R, Python, advanced SQL). Applicants will be required to pass a coding assessment
- Excellent analytical skills with experience turning complex and disparate data sets into business strategy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with demonstrated experience effectively working with and influencing senior level and cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to identify value and prioritize work while collaborating with multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- Ability to independently scope ambiguous problems and execute on solutions
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action
- At least 1 year of leadership experience, either formal through direct management or informal through project management or mentorship, with the ability to cultivate a collaborative team culture.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.