We are seeking a Strategic Content Manager to own and implement our content strategy with a focus on engaging our market, spreading our message and bolstering the Recorded Future brand. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating content in multiple formats, optimizing messaging for lead generation to drive sales, and writing for SEO. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and have immediate impact while building valuable experience.
What youll do as a Strategic Content Manager:
- Set strategy for content creation and optimization to drive demand and brand awareness
- Create and implement compelling multi-channel content marketing programs
- Own all content initiatives to drive website traffic, engage with prospects, create leads, and retain customers
- Deliver consistent and compelling messaging through a deep understanding of our brand
- Collaborate with marketing team members to support product launches, campaigns, website, and social media programs
- Measure and optimize the program to support top-line business goals
- Build and manage a Content team
What youll bring:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to test content and analyze metrics to continuously improve performance
- Project management skills and ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of writing for SEO
- Previous experience in a management role
- Experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, and WordPress a plus
- Technical B2B software or cyber security experience a plus
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From